Programs for 2020
*** Please check back for changes that may be caused by the COVID 19 virus and social distancing guidelines. ***
We hope you will be able to enjoy our many wonderful programs and exhibits this season!
the book has been published and is available.
Youtube Channel Video Presentation.
to get it here and its effect on the economy
for a link to our Video Presentation!
It includes photos of the old hotel and reminiscences of a few people whose families were actively involved with the hotel. Note: The Dr. Nilsen shown in the video should be identified as Dr. Jonas Nilsen.
The Grand and Not-So-Grand
POT LUCK SUPPER
Information regarding these programs can be found at the Archives!
* Sunapee's Historic Buildings & Places - Part 2
* 4th Annual Lake Sunapee History Cruise
* Sunapee's Earliest Photographers
* Museum Program - The History of the Angell Family & Farms
* Museum Program – Restoring Wooden Boats
* Museum Program - Gov. Wilbur Cross's Summers At Sunapee
* Open House at the Archives with special exhibit about the Sunapee Fire Department and Notable Fires
* 3rd Annual History Cruise on the MV Mt Sunapee II
* Museum Program – Sunapee’s Historical Buildings & Places
* Rides on the Sunapee Zephyr Steamboat Sunapee 250th Celebration Kick-Off Dinners around Town
* Museum Program – Sunapee 100 Years Ago
* Museum Program – Summer Life in the ’20s & ’30s
* Sunapee’s 250th Celebration Events – Scenes of Sunapee Art Show at the Livery Annex 58 Main St
* Museum Program – Sunapee Folklore, Mysteries & Trivia
* I Remember Sunapee by John Warren
* Pleasure Boating on Lake Sunapee
* Billy B. Van in George’s Mills
* Aerosmith History Day
* Skindiving & Treasures in Lake Sunapee
* About the NH Boat Museum
* Summer’s 1968 Bicentennial Celebration Remembered
* History Cruise Aboard the MV Mt Sunapee – Sunapee Harbor, Granliden, Burkehaven
* Summer Visitors in the Age of Steam
* George’s Mills – Water Power & Tourism
* Captains Dan & Frank Woodsum Reminisce: Recollections of a life and the business of Steamboating on Lake Sunapee
* Building Sunapee
* Summer Fun: Growing Up Around the Lake in the late 1950s & 1960s
* Frank Morse’s Sunapee Water Ski School & Show 1948 – 1970s
* Personal Water Craft: Canoes, skiffs & rowboats
* The Lake Sunapee Board of Trade
* Regatta! The 65 Year History of the Lake Sunapee Regatta Association
* Winter Fun: A History of Sunapee’s Ski Tows, Ski Jump & Skating Rink
* Notable Women of Sunapee
* Women’s Organizations of Sunapee
* A Magic Lantern Show – Slides from the Collection
* Woodbine Cottage Dessert Night
* Wooden Launches on Lake Sunapee
* Sunapee’s Cemeteries and Churches
* Cranky Yankees ! Jim Cooke portrays Coolidge, Webster, Everett and Adams.
* Art & History Walk Along the Herbert Welsh Trail
* The Armenia White, A History of the Woodsum Steamboat Company’s flagship
* History of Business and Industry Along the Sugar River
* Sidney Bickford, Artist: His Life and Art of Nature
* Island Hopping on Lake Sunapee : The History & Lore of Lake Sunapee’s Islands
* The Hurricane of 1938: How Sunapee Coped